Here at Zoom, we work as a broker on your behalf, guiding you every step of the way to make the car loan application process as easy as possible. However, As part of our regulatory requirements, Zoom Car Loans cannot offer finance approvals for people who are currently:
- Bankrupt or under a Part 9 Agreement
- Receiving total income of less than $400 p/week
- Receiving sole Newstart or Youth Allowance payments
- Non residents on holiday or student Visas
- Do not meet the specified terms, conditions and affordability checks
If you’re unsure if you qualify for a Zoom car Loan, Contact us or Apply online for a no obligation inquiry and income verification.
When borrowing, you should always check all your options and ensure that you use the free resources available throughout Australia to assist you when borrowing funds of any nature. For information on other options for managing bills and debts you can ring 1800 007 007 from anywhere in Australia to talk to a free and independent financial counselor.